Simbirsk Scientific Bulletin
Dear scientists, teachers, graduate students and masters! We invite you to publish articles in the reviewed scientific and methodical journal «Simbirsk Scientific Bulletin».
The journal is indexed in the RSCI database.
The Simbirsk Scientific Bulletin Journal is devoted to topical issues of social and humanitarian knowledge. The journal is published by the federal public educational institution of higher education «Ulyanovsk State University» and addresses a wide range of readers: teachers of educational institutions, psychologists, social employees, administrative employees of educational institutions.
Articles of outstanding Russian scientists-researchers and practitioners in the main headings are provided on pages of the journal:
• History and historiography.
• Psychology and pedagogics.
• Economy and management.
• Philosophy and cultural science.
• Sociology and political science.
Editor-in-chief: doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor Sergey Nikolaevich Mitin
Deputy editor-in-chief: candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Elena Nikolaevna Kalenik
Executive secretary: candidate of psychological sciences Valentina Borisovna Salakhova
N. V. Penkova, G. I. Petrov, L. G. Solovyov
Editorial Board of the journal:
• Arzamaskin Nikolay Nikolaevich, doctor of jurisprudence, professor
• Baranets Natalya Grigoryevna, doctor of philosophy, professor
• Dergunova Nina Vladimirovna, doctor of political sciences, professor
• Donina Olga Ivanovna, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor
• Enyashina Natalya Gennadyevna, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor
• Kalinina Natalya Valentinovna, doctor of psychological sciences, professor
•Lipatova Nadezhda Valeryevna, candidate of historical sciences, associate professor
• Magomedov Arbakhan Kurbanovich, doctor of political sciences, professor
• Mitina Irina Dmitriyevna, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor
• Romanov Valery Vasilyevich, doctor of historical sciences, candidate of jurisprudence, associate professor
• Fefilov Alexander Ivanovich, doctor of philology, professor
• Kostishko Boris Mikhailovich, doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Baklanov Sergey Borisovich, candidate of technical Sciences, associate professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Borisova Svetlana Aleksandrovna, doctor of philology, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Bazhanov Valentin Aleksandrovich, doctor of philosophy, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Komadorova Irina Vladimirovna, doctor of philosophy, professor, the Naberezhnye Chelny institute (branch) of Kazan (Volga) Federal University, (Naberezhnye Chelny)
• Morozov Sergey Yuryevich, doctor of jurisprudence, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Mitin Sergey Nikolaevich, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Tocheny Dmitry Stepanovich, doctor of historical sciences, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Shmelyova Natalya Borisovna, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk)
• Shustova Inna Yurevna, doctor of pedagogical sciences, FGFNI ISTO RAO (Moscow)
• Shchelina Tamara Timofeevna, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, the Arzamas branch of Nizhny Novgorod State University (Arzamas)
Concerning participation in the publication of articles in the journal and its acquisition — call at: 8 (985) 5559699;
You can find the subscription code of the journal in the catalog of the Rospechat agency –
Requirements for materials to be published in the scientific and methodical journal “Simbirsk Scientific Bulletin”
Scientific articles in the amount of 0,25 — 0,5 author's sheets (one author's sheet – 40 thousand printed characters taking into account gaps, punctuation marks, figures, etc.) are accepted for publication on scientific specialties on which preparation of scientific personnel is conducted at universities (economics, law, psychology, pedagogics, philosophy, history, political science, philology, natural sciences).
Articles are forwarded electronically (Times New Roman font, size 14, line spacing 1,5) (in the *.doc format).
Bibliographic references are arranged according to the requirements of GOST P 7.05-2008 (references are given in the end of an article with continuous numbering, references are given in square brackets in the text of an article with indication of a sequence number of the reference).
The following data must be attached to the article:
• 1) surname, name, middle name of the author (authors);
• 2) place of employment with indication of the address and phone of the organization;
• 3) position, academic degree, academic status, honorary title;
• 4) contact information (postal address, phone, e-mail address);
• 5) a brief abstract of the article (in the Russian and English languages);
• 6) a list of keywords (in the Russian and English languages).
The decision on the publication of an article is made at a meeting of the editorial board of the journal in case of positive reviews.
In case of refusal to publish an article the editorial board sends the motivated conclusion to the author.
The sequence of publications of articles is determined depending on the submission time of an article and the list of topics in each number.
By sending an article to the editorial board of the journal, the author expresses his/her consent to its publication and placement on the Internet, and also on its distribution in other forms.
The payment is not charged for the publication of articles.
Materials are accepted on e-mail of the journal:
To download requirements to the publication (in the MS Word format) trebovaniy_k_publikacii