Department for Monitoring and Implementation of Strategic Projects.
The structure of the Office comprises the Department for
Monitoring and Implementation of Strategic Projects.
The functions of the Department for monitoring and implementation of strategic projects are:
· to prepare expert opinions and analytical reports on requests.
· to systematize the information and provision of reports on the implementation of development programs.
· to monitor and analyze the implementation of the Roadmap and strategic projects.
· to prepare report documentation for the Development Program and strategic projects.
· to prepare a package of documentation for competitions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, aimed at developing and implementing university development programs.
· to consult and provide methodological assistance to structural units and students in the implementation of student initiatives in the framework of Development Programs.
Smuryakova Albina Aleksandrovna
Head of the Department
Address: 42, Leo Tolstoy St., Ulyanovsk, 432017, Russian Federation
Phone: (8422) 426109
Reception hours: Mon-Thu 09.00–16.00 Fri 09.00–16.00