Council of Veterans
The council of veterans is the representative consultive –advisory body representing the interests of veterans of higher education institution.
• Participation in the processes of forming corporate culture and patriotism in students and staff of university;
• Handing down a positive work experience and best traditions of higher education institution, assistance to formation of professional activity;
• Holding the actions directed towards moral and professional education of young teachers and students;
• Keeping records of pensioners and veterans, ensuring their participation in public life of the university;
• Assistance in material support, public and medical care to veterans, arrangement of their cultural leisure.
The council of veterans of Ulyanovsk State University is guided by Regulations on USU Council of veterans, approved by the Academic council of USU of 27.01.2015 and the order of the USU Rector of 13.02.2015.
Chairman of the Council of veterans — Samsonov Yury Grigoryevich
Work of the Council of veterans is based according to the plan which is constituted annually and approved at the meeting of the Council.
• Veterans actively take part in the activities devoted to calendar dates;
• They go in for chi kung and tai-chi at the Academy;
• Veterans can have massage.
Chairman of the board of veterans
Samsonov Yury Grigoryevich
Sviridova Valentina Platonovna
The leading expert on work with USU veterans
Beznogova Lyudmila Ivanovna