Information for staff
EBS IPRbooks master class for teachers
The USU scientific library invites you to participate in the free training webinar on work with scientific and educational resource as the Electronic library IPRbooks system.
The webinar is going to take place on November 9, 2015 at 17:00.
You can be registered independently according to the link .
The following issues are supposed to be considered at the webinar:
• application of EBS in the educational process and the EBS services allowing to select quickly necessary literature for disciplines, to update and make working programs on subjects;
• publications of works in EBS and their indexing in the Publishing Center;
• services in preparing not published works and the publication in the form of disks or a book (a full cycle of preprinting preparation, ISBN, sending obligatory copies) – special conditions for users of EBS IPRbooks;
• inclusion of final qualification works in EBS, check on the IPRbooks base;
• presentation of a new application for the mobile devices working on the basis of the ANDROID operating system.
Participants of the webinar are going to be awarded with the certificates of training. To obtain the certificate it is necessary to be registered in the Electronic library IPRbooks system (from any computer of the university network to the address), to be registered for the webinar and to specify the postal address for sending the certificate.