Center for High Technologies in Automotive IndustryCenter for High Technology in Automotive Industry (CIHTAuto) is an academic department of a higher education institution — Ulyanovsk State University.
Founded in 2007, a new institution building serves as a center of education, seminars, trainings and other learning activities used for training specialists in automotive industry. There are also refresher courses available for the partner companies' workers based on a coordinate syllabus.
Director: Valery Alexandrovich Varnakov, doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, an honorary worker of higher professional education of Russian Federation.
Inspector: Elena Alexandrovna Kumundzhieva
Inspector: Irina Alexandrovna Grishina
Center's objectives: making educational, methodical and scientific researches as well as training of highly qualified specialists and improving their skills with the help of Ulyanovsk State University and its partner companies.
- to set strategic goals and activities of Ulsu on partner companies regarding to the development of higher technologies in the automotive industry;
- to cooperate with partner companies in science and innovation sector;
- to provide equipment for university laboratories in order to improve the training process;
- to retrain and arrange refresher courses for staff members of partner companies;
- to make scientific researches on top priority topics for the industry development and improvement.
- Ulyanovsk Automotive Plant (Uaz)
- OJSC Volga Motors
- OJSC Dimitrovgrad Automotive Units Plant
Cooperation with automotive companies:
Cooperation with the Government of the Ulyanovsk region.
- Corporate Institute of high technology takes part in the work of the Government Commission for road traffic safety of the Ulyanovsk region.
- Corporate Institute of high technology takes part in the automotive industry development section aimed to form an automotive cluster in the Ulyanovsk region.
Corporate Institute of high technology maintains a day book and considers citizen's appeals.
3pm — 4.30 pm