Integrated medical, biological and social study of man and society
Goal: Explore the issues of human well-being, health care, disease education and prevention, nature preservation and conservation, environmental protection; provide evidence to support new health enhancing and sustainable development technologies.
- Monitor and make predictions regarding the state of health of the younger generation
- Develop drug abuse prevention and education technologies
- Provide distance blood pressure and cardiovascular monitoring
- Develop quantum therapy methods for treatment and prevention of various diseases
- Provide scientific evidence for effective health promoting technologies
- Develop methods of monitoring and predicting changes in the noosphere induced by anthropogenic factors
- Provide evidence for and develop new environmental protection technologies.
Vladimir I. Midlenko — MD, professor, Distinguished Educator of Russian Federation. Director, Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical Education; Chair, Hospital Surgery Department. Chair, Thesis Defense Committee for internal diseases, cardiology and pathoanatomy.
- Pathogenesis and treatment of ulcer complications
- Treatment of acute cholecystitis, pancreatitis, cholelithiasis. Pathogenesis and treatment of erosions of upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Surgical endotoxemia. Prevention and treatment of multiple organ failure in patients with abdominal sepsis.
- Clinical and pathogenetic significance of cytomegaloviral infection associated with appendicular peritonitis.
- Treatment of kidney stone disease and urogenital infections.
Author of over 255 scientific publications, 6 monographs, 5 teaching manuals, 10 patents.
Co-organizer of 15 conferences, thesis advisor for 28 former and 16 current PhD students.Contacts:
Ulyanovsk 432063, 1Liebknecht St.
Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical Education
Ulyanovsk State University