Department of Administrative Affairs
Director of the department of administrative affairs Pyotr V. Lavrentiev
The department of administrative affairs was organized to coordinate the administrative activities of all the units in the University.
Its main duties are:
- To provide the conditions necessary for educational process (timely furniture maintenance, control of illumination and sanitary conditions in the classrooms)
- To accept into service new rooms, to plant trees and gardens in the territory of the University's units and to equip them with modern amenities
- To maintain the territory of the University: lawn maintenance, planting trees, setting flower beds and making flower gardens
- To provide the University's units with mechanical equipment, cleaning equipment, special protective equipment, uniform and footwear
- To provide the dormitories of the University with housekeeping equipment and furniture and to control sanitary conditions of the rooms
- To prepare technical documentation for open auctions, competitions and quotation requests in accordance with the law of Russian Federation No.94-FZ of 01.07.2005On Procurement of Goods, Works and Services for Government and Public Services", and to control the development of work specifications
- To conduct repairs of the University's buildings, dormitories and administrative buildings, to inspect the buildings after the repairs, to check the quality of the work
- To control the elaboration of garbage disposal contracts, sanitary disposal and cleaning of bed-clothes contracts, disinfestation and disinsection of the University's classrooms and administrative offices.
The Office of Administrative Affairs consists of 3 departments:
- Department for Material and Technical Support
- Improvement and Planting Greenery Department
- Administrative Department
The field of concern of the Office of Administrative Affairs includes the main aims of its departments.
Address: USU campus, Sviyaga River Embankment, classroom building N 2, first floor
Phone: 8(8422) 37-24–76 (2), internal (106)