Head of the IT Center — Klochkova Anastasiya Vladimirovna
The foundation purpose of the Information technologies center is the package measures, support and maintenance of information technologies in the basic activity areas of the University. It also contains self-financing contractual work for other organizations in compliance with the Statute of the University.
The main objectives of the Information technologies center are the following:
- educational process provision with the means of computer engineering (CE) in accordance with the curricula, as well as with the other modern technical means of enhancing the training effectiveness;
- technologies design and development for informatization of the educational, administrative, research, publishing and other activity areas of the University;
- creation of software tools for the maintenance of scientific research and its improvement;
- creation and support of the University's educational activity Internet resources;
- CE maintenance and repair;
- accounting of the CE and telecommunications resources use, and recommendations on the optimization of their use;
- participation in professional retraining and qualification raising. Also certification of administrative and educational-auxiliary personnel in the area of information and telecommunication technologies in the prescribed manner;
- participation in design, implementation, examination and certification of the corporate projects forming integrated information space of the regional education system;
- services provision to internal and external users.
The IT Center consists of five departments:
- Computer classes Department
- Web-technologies Department
- Service Department
- Maintenance Department
- The Information Technology Section of the law Department
The main activities include the basic activity directions of the divisions included in its structure.