Department of Social Work
The Department of
Social Work deals with the following programs:
Implementation of federal laws on orphans and children left without
2. Implementation of the targeted material assistance program to the staff members and students of USU.
3. Implementation of the program to support socially unprotected students, as well as orphans and disabled students through a social scholarship.
4. Providing students with temporary housing in USU dormitories.
5. Provision of recreation and health treatment for the employees’ children in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Social Development of the Ulyanovsk region.
6. Provision of rest during summer holidays for employees and teaching staff, including sanatorium-and-spa treatment.
7. Provision of USU students’ stay at the sanatorium in accordance with the approved schedule.
8. The organization of medical and preventive measures (medical examinations, medical services, preventive vaccinations, etc.) for teaching staff, staff, students of USU.
9. Social support of disabled students and people with disabilities.
10. Rendering assistance for the orphanage «Nightingale Grove» together with the trade union committee of USU students.
Head of the department Tatyana Troyanova
Address: 42, Leo Tolstoy St., room 49, 432017, Ulyanovsk
Phone: 8 (8422) 41-27-68
Appointment hours: from 9.00 to 16.00