Department of Social Work
The department of Social work is engaged in the following programs:
1. Implementation of the federal laws on orphan children and children without parental support.
2. Material support of students from the category socially unprotected through financial support and social scholarships.
3. Providing students with a temporary accommodation (dormitories).
4. Treatment in sanatoriums and rest of staff members, employees, students of USU. Rest and health improvement of staff members’ children.
5. Organization of treatment-and-prophylactic campaigns for staff members, employees and students of USU.
6. Individual personified accounting in the system of pension insurance among students. Medical insurance of students.
7. Work on rendering the patronage assistance to orphanage «Nightingale Grove».