Department of International Relations
Head of the department: Knyazeva Maria Aleksandrovna
Main functions of the department:
• participation in development, forming and implementation of new strategy of USU for international cooperation.
• preparation, maintenance, support and coordination of the international projects with participation of university, its divisions, on-stage performance groups and certain employees.
• invitation of partners and representatives of interested organizations and agencies, participation in negotiation and meetings, coordination and signing of the relevant documents, implementation of actions of interuniversity nature (conferences, seminars, meetings).
• organization of admission and training for foreign citizens.
• assistance in social and psychological adaptation of international students in the setting of the new socio-cultural milieu.
• education of students in the spirit of mutual respect and friendship between the people.
• preparation and distribution of information on activities of university and possible areas of its cooperation with other international organizations and agencies world-wide.
Address: 42, L. Tolstoy St., room 48 (third floor)
Phone: +7 842 241 24 00