Department for work with the teaching staff
The work of the department is
1. organizing the educational process of the university, participating in control activities on the issues of academic activity of the departments.
2. participating in the development and improvement of curricula and main educational programs.
3. analyzing the conformity of curricula and programs with the requirements of state educational standards and federal state educational standards for vocational education.
4. controlling over the implementation of curricula in courses and programs that meet the requirements of state educational standards and federal state educational standards for vocational education.
5. controlling the conformity of schedules of the educational process and work plans of courses and programs of vocational education to general requirements and approved curricula.
6. calculating the academic workload for the university as a whole and its distribution share among the departments of the university.
7. preparing the orders for the distribution of staff and the hourly fund between the departments in accordance with work plans and standards approved by the Academic Council of the University.
8. reviewing and analyzing individual work plans for teachers, reports on the implementation of workload for all types of work across all faculties and departments.
9. monitoring the change in the number of teaching staff, analyzing the qualitative composition of the teaching staff and participating in the development of measures to improve it.
10. joint work with the departments and the Academic Council of the University on the preparation and approval of the list of candidates for the competitive election for vacant posts of the teaching staff.
11. preparing together with the faculties of the consolidated plan for the improvement of the qualification of the teaching staff, its coordination with the financial services, monitoring of its implementation and reporting by the teachers on the results of the professional development.
12. participating in the development of the intra-university normative documentation regulating the planning, implementation and monitoring of the university's educational process.
13. implementing current tasks of the Rector, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs.
14. participating in the creation, implementation and maintenance of databases related to the formation of curricula, the calculation of the training workload.
15. office work on the issues of academic work in accordance with the established requirements for the established nomenclature.
Head of Department — Nikitina Olga Borisovna
Address: 42, L.Tolstoy St., room 37, Ulyanovsk,
432017, the Volga Federal District, Ulyanovsk Region
Phone: (8422) 41-20-89
Appointment hours: 9:00 — 16:30