Objective: efficient HR policy making i.e. creation of high-performance motivations, provision of top-ranked personnel to the university, its proactive employment and social evolution.
Primary functions: recruitment and personnel development, paperwork management, individual records administration of students and control over strict-accounting forms.
Structure of the department:
Head of the department -
Elena Nikolayevna Alexanina
42, Leo Tolstoy str., Ulyanovsk
telephone number: 41-20–98,
Primary targets of the personnel department are:
- HR policy making of the University and its implementation in accordance with development goals and objectives of the University within the framework of the Department competence.
- Personnel labor relations management of the University and HR records keeping.
- Legal framework improvement regulating HR issues.
- Recruitment system arrangements, adaptation process improvement of new employees.
- Determination of recruitment needs and proposal development concerning high-quality organization and sound management of human capacity.
- Coordination of HR management processes within the framework of the primary targets enforcement.
- Improvement of HR management processes; implementation of advanced personnel management technologies; standardization and unification of HR documentation; application of advanced IT solutions and automated systems.
Division of Labor Relations Regulation
Head of the division — Galina Nikolayevna Plotnikova
Divisional manager - Violetta Vladimirovna Zalaldinova
Divisional manager - Tatyana Aleksandrovna Maraga
Divisional manager - Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Dryakhlova
telephone number: 41-22-87
Manager — Nina