Scope of activity: efficient HR policy making i.e. creation of high-performance motivations, provision of top-ranked personnel to the university, its proactive employment and social evolution.
Primary functions: recruitment and personnel development, paperwork management, individual records administration of students and control over strict-accounting forms.
Structure of the department:
Head of the department -
Elena Nikolayevna Aleksanina
42, Leo Tolstoy str., Ulyanovsk
Appointment hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from
14:00 to 16:00
Primary targets of the personnel department are:
- HR policy making of the University and its implementation in accordance with development goals and objectives of the University within the framework of the Department competence.
- personnel labor relations management of the University and HR records keeping.
- legal framework improvement regulating HR issues.
- recruitment system arrangements, adaptation process improvement of new employees.
- determination of recruitment needs and proposal development concerning high-quality organization and sound management of human capacity.
- coordination of HR management processes within the framework of the primary targets enforcement.
- improvement of HR management processes; implementation of advanced personnel management technologies; standardization and unification of HR documentation; application of advanced IT solutions and automated systems.
Department for work with personnel
Head of the department — Galina Nikolayevna Plotnikova
Address: 432017, Volga Federal District, Ulyanovsk Region, Ulyanovsk, 42 L. Tolstoy St., room 27
Personnel Development and Motivation Department
•Organization of events for the presentation of awards to staff members.
Department of documentation support for staff and students
Head of the department — Belousova