Marketing DepartmentHead of the department — Nikolayeva Olga Nikolaevna
Address: 42, Leo Tolstoy Str., room 25, Ulyanovsk
Deputy head of the department
Tatyana Vladimirovna Rybakova
Telephone: (8422) 41-87-41
Activity of the USU marketing department is directed towards tackling the following tasks:
- pursuance of marketing and sociological researches, creation of information resources for the marketing activity;
- development and implementation of university advertising and marketing strategy;
- buildup of the university image as a regional educational, scientific, cultural and information center;
- information cooperation with corporate, regional and all-Russian mass media;
- promotion of USU educational services at the regional and all-Russia level;
- information support of new strategies and lines of the university activity.
Structure of the marketing department:
- division of marketing and sociological research;
- division of Public
relations (PR) and advertising;
- TV and radio broadcast sector;
- USU student media center.
The marketing department conducts a survey and provides information concerning the marketing activity of the university oriented to stable demand creation for USU educational services. The personnel develops research and information base to build up a University corporate policy, provide high-quality education of students, tackle relevant issues, formally establish galleries of rating winners in different categories, emeritus professors, sports event winners, students who glorified the university. Particular emphasis is placed on USU participation in regional and international educational exhibitions. The marketing department successfully creates a positive university image, widely participates in corporate culture buildup of the university.
The marketing department supervises the work of USU student media center, a student union of future experts in PR, journalism, advertising and those who are interested in and join their future with the media industry. Young-gun «information field elements» are a powerful resource when implementing university corporate policy. The marketing department for them is some kind of a platform for introduction, on-the-job and undergraduate training in USU oriented special fields and placements.