Office of External Relations
Glinkin Kirill Alexandrovich
Head of the Office
The main goals of the Office are to organize activities in the
field of international cooperation for the purpose of expanding educational services,
internationalizing USU and developing partnerships with Russian and foreign
educational institutions; the formation of the image of USU as a modern
educational, cultural and scientific center, integration of the university into
the world educational community.
• Strengthening inter-university, inter-regional and international relations.
• Implementation of international programs and programs of inter-university cooperation of USU.
• Coordination of the activities of faculties and structural divisions of USU on issues of international cooperation and information coverage.
• Formation of the image of the university as a regional center of education, science, culture and information technology.
• Information cooperation with regional and all-Russian media.
• Promotion of educational services of USU at the international, all-Russian and regional levels.
• Information support for the activities carried out by USU.
• Implementation of educational, scientific and cultural media projects.
• Information, enlightenment, educational activities among students and teachers.
• Compliance of the main processes in which the Office is involved with the requirements of the quality management system.
Address: 42, Leo Tolstoy, room 47.
Phone: (8422) 41-83–72,