Department of International Relations
The Department of International Relations is a structural division in the Office of External Affairs, Youth Policy and Social Work. Head of the department is Knyazeva Maria Aleksandrovna.
The purpose of the department is to integrate the university into the international educational area and expand existing relationships with educational institutions, research centers and different foreign foundations.
- establishes contacts with potential foreign partners — universities and organizations
- arranges visits of foreign delegations to USU and visits of official USU delegations abroad
- organizes summer educational and cultural programs for students and teachers from foreign partner universities
- provides assistance to other university units in establishing and strengthening international relations
- assists the city administration in implementing collaboration between Ulyanovsk and sister cities in Germany and the USA
- translates printed and electronic materials about the university
- holds meetings of students, post-graduate students, lecturers with coordinators of international educational foundations that award scholarships for studying abroad and grants for scientific research.
42 Leo Tolstoy Street, room 48
Ulyanovsk 432017, Russia,
Phone: +7 (8422) 41-24-00
Fax: +7 (8422) 41-28-18