Law DepartmentThe bachelor degree program — «Jurisprudence»
- part-time, short term form of education (based on the secondary education)
- qualification degree: «Bachelor»
- the term of training: 3 years
- entrance test: the Russian language (in written form)
In the process of training students get knowledge in all fields of Law, both in the field of public law and private law relations.
At the end of the
course students get the state standard Diploma of Higher Education.
Graduates with a bachelor degree can continue their education, starting a Master's stage in the corresponding profession area.
The USU admission committee accepts documents.
The address of the admission committee: 12 Sentyabrya street 9a.
The list of documents for applicants:
- ID paper (passport)
- the original identification of qualification
- Unified Test Score Certificate
- 6 photo size 3×4
A methodist: Gus'kova Alla G., tel. 32-01-37
Working hours of the dean's office:
- Monday 10.00 to 18.30
- Tuesday 9.00 to 17.00
- Wednesday 10.00 to 18.30
- Thursday 9.00 to 17.00
- Friday 9.00 to 17.00