Dean of the Russian-American Faculty - PhD in Economics, associate professor Marina V. Chuvashlova
The Russian-American Faculty was established in 1995 as a joint educational structure of USU and Oklahoma City University, USA. The Russian-American faculty is an educational program that supports the relationship between Ulyanovsk State University and partner universities in the United States, including Shenandoah University (Virginia, USA), Wesleyan College (Georgia, USA), LaGrange College (Georgia, USA).
The purpose of the faculty is to prepare qualified specialists in world economy and international business. Their professional activities are carried out in the foreign trade, monetary and financial spheres, both at the national and international levels.
The curriculum for the Russian-American Faculty programs aims to:
- explore economic and financial aspects of international business management
- enhance students' ability to compete in the Russian and international labor markets
- help students achieve their educational and professional goals
- develop understanding of the social responsibility associated with international business management and of its historical and political context
- explore cultural, social and political differences between people and nations, develop the ability to operate successfully under different social, cultural and political conditions.
Form of study — full-time
Duration of study: 4 years
Our students work toward two Bachelor's degrees, from Ulyanovsk State University and an American partner institution (Shenandoah University, VA, Wesleyan College, GA, LaGrange College, GA).
Our staff members are USU lecturers and American professors. The classes are conducted in either the Russian or the English language.
Dean of the Faculty, candidate of Economics, associate professor Marina V. Chuvashlova
Address: 4B Pushkinskaya Str., 432048 Ulyanovsk, room 506
Tel / fax: +7 (8422) 32-21-07
Tuesday: from 8.00 till 11.30
Thursday: from 8.00 till 11.30
Opening hours of the dean's office:
Daily from 8.00 till 16.30
Lunch break: from 12.00 to 12.30