Faculty of Management
The Dean - Lapochkina Svetlana Vyacheslavovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor of the Faculty of Economics and Management.
Thursday 12:30 — 14:00
The dean's office is open daily 8:00 — 16:30
Lunch hours - 12:00 — 12:30
Issuance of certificates to students: daily 13.00 — 15.00
The dean's office: Ulyanovsk, Pushkinskaya street 4a, the 6th floor, office #606. Tel. (8422) 320705
The Faculty of Management consists of 4 departments:
- The department of Management. Department chair — prof. Ivanova T. Yu., Doctor of Economics.
- The department of Economic Theory. Department chair - prof. Kapkanshikov S.G., Doctor of Economics.
- The department of Economic Analysis and State Management. Department chair - prof. Lapin A.E., Doctor of Economics.
- Economics and industry engineering department. Department chair — prof. Bely E.M., Doctor of Engineering Science.
The Faculty of Management is a structural unit of the Institute of Economics and Business, which was founded in 1996 on the basis of economic department of the branch of Moscow State University in Ulyanovsk and Ulyanovsk Branch of the Samara State Academy of Economics.
The main tasks of the faculty as a structural unit of the Institute of Economics and Business:
- Satisfying the need of an individual in the intellectual, cultural and moral development through higher and postgraduate education;
- Training qualified specialists in the programs based on the state standards;
- Development of science through research and innovation research of teaching staff and students, through the use of the results obtained in the educational process;
- Retraining and advanced training of specialists and executives;
- Publishing and printing that encourages the spread of intellectual property of the teaching staff;
- The integration of education system in the framework of university research and education complex;
- Vocational guidance and pre-university preparation.
The educational process at the Department is implemented in the following modes of study: full-time and part-time.
The international cooperation in scientific research is actively promoted at the Department
- Participation of teachers of the Institute of Economics and Business in the joint educational program of the Russian — German Institute and the Russian-American department;
- Rozhkova E.V. took part in the friendly meeting of youth of the states which are the member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (Beijing-Shanghai, China);
- Ivanova T. Yu. participated in the offsite meeting of the Presidium of the Education and Methodics Association with specializations inManagement of organization",Russia in the Bologna educational process: Problems and Prospects" (Berlin, Germany — Linz, Austria), International cooperation in research of the Institute of Economics and Business and generally it develops with positive dynamics.
The Institute provides training in the following areas:
- "Personnel Management". The training of professionals in personnel management services. Students gain knowledge in the field of motivation, incentive policy, conflictology, the formation of optimal number and personnel planning.
- "Management". In this area students are taught organize business processes successfully, carry out coordination activities in various sectors of the economy — sales, production and financial sectors.
- «State and Municipal Management». Specificity of training in this area is that training takes place in close cooperation with the administrations of various levels and allows students to develop, validate and implement managerial solutions at the level of a district, state or a region.