Department of methodical, information-analytical work and educational process monitoring
Main areas of activity:
1. to study the experience of work on the educational activity organization of higher educational institutions, implement a variety of models of multi-level training of specialists.
2. to develop the information system that provides executives of institutes, faculties and departments with data on the educational process organization at the university.
3. to prepare materials for the annual reporting documentation on the university activity in the framework of the curriculum and instruction office.
4. to provide materials on educational and methodical work for consideration to the administration or the Academic Council of USU.
5. to analyze and prepare proposals together with the Deans of introducing modern technologies into the educational process.
6. to analyze the conformity of curricula with the requirements of the state educational standard.
7. to analyze the personnel (workload completion, conformity with qualifications) of departments, faculties, institutes in view of their conformity with the requirements of the license and state educational standards.