Center for Youth Innovative Creativity "Embodiment"
The Center was established according to the decision of the Academic Council of USU of 12/24/2013, minutes No. 5/205. It is located in one of the educational and laboratory buildings.
Address: Ulyanovsk, 4 A, Universitetskaya Embankment.
Ph. (8422) 37-63-30
Director: Yambayev Abdullah Rakhibovich.
•Three-coordinate milling machine:
• DMG DMU 635V eco
• PLC OF HEIDENHAIN TNC 620
• Turning milling machine:
• DMG CTX 310 eco
• SCHPU OF HEIDENHAIN CNC PILOT 620
3D press ABS plastic:
• 3D printer:
• Stratasys uPrint SE
•Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
• Material: ABSplus-P430 (synthetic thermoplastic polymer is 40% stronger than ABS plastic)
• There is a station of washing! (i.e. you can obtain a product as it has been created without additional processing)
• Dimensions of a working zone: 203×152×152 (mm)
• Layer thickness: 0,254 (mm)
• 3D scanner:
• RVScanner Advanced F17TB
• The extent of object isn't limited: 3D resolution: 0,043–0,3 (mm) (depending on a scanning zone)
EngravingLaser engraver (CO2 laser):
Universal VLS 3.50
The processed materials: Plastics (except PVC), wood, metal, glass, cork, mirrored glass, leather.