Center for High Technologies in Automotive Industry
The center for high technologies in automotive industry is a structural division of the State educational institution of higher education — Ulyanovsk State University.
In 2007 a new building of the Corporate institute of high technologies was opened. The premises of the institute were intended for classes, holding seminars, lectures and other activities connected with target training of specialists for automobile branch owing to the coordinated curricula and individual training programs, and also professional development of staff members of the partner enterprises.
Director of the center — Varnakov Valery Valentinovich, doctor of Engineering, professor, Honored worker of higher education of the Russian Federation.
The mission of the center:
to implement educational, methodical and research work, and also training of highly qualified specialists and to raise their qualification when using the USU and the partner enterprises resources.
• Establishing strategic objectives and activities of USU and USU partner enterprises in the field of high technologies in automotive industry;
• Complex interaction in scientific and innovative spheres with partner enterprises;
• Providing equipment for the USU research and educational laboratories to facilitate educational process;
• Retraining and professional development of staff members of partner enterprises;
• Research work in the areas that assist in the development and improvement of production at an enterprise;
• JSC Ulyanovsk Automobile Plant
• JSC Avtodetalservice
• JSC Volga Motors
• JSC Dimitrovgrad Automodular Plant, etc.
Collaboration with the enterprises of automotive industry:
• JSC MIKAMOTOR
• JSC RICARDO
• JSC AVTOSTAR
Collaboration with the Government of the Ulyanovsk region:
• The center for high technologies in automotive industry participates in work of the Government Commission on Traffic Safety of the Ulyanovsk region;
• The center for high technologies in automotive industry also takes part in the work section on development of automotive industry concerning issues of the automobile cluster formation in the territory of the Ulyanovsk region.
The center for high technologies in automotive industry registers all cases of citizens’ pleas to the center.
Appointment hours: 15.00 — 16.30
Sviyaga r. Embankment St., building 4, room 203
Ph.: (8422) 37-63–22