Department of anti-monopoly regulation affiliated with OFAS across the Ulyanovsk region
The base department of anti-monopoly regulation affiliated with OFAS across the Ulyanovsk region was set up to be involved in the process of training bachelors and masters in the field of “Public and Municipal Management”, professional retraining and advanced training of specialists in the sphere of management of public, municipal and corporate procurements by Ulyanovsk State University at the Office of the Federal Antimonopoly Service in the Ulyanovsk region.
Spirchagov Gennady Stepanovich
Spirchagov G. S. - head of the Ulyanovsk OFAS of Russia, PhD in Economics, the chairperson of the base department.
Graduated from Faculties of History and Economics of Kazan State University named after V. I. Ulyanov – Lenin (1989; 2003); the law department of FSBEI HPE "Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration" (2012).
1989–1991 – a teacher of Kazan State University
2001–2004 – the deputy of interregional territorial administration of FSFO of Russia in the Volga Federal District (Nizhny Novgorod)
since 2004 — the chief of the department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service across the Ulyanovsk region
The 2 class counselor of State of the Russian Federation, Honorary Employee of Antimonopoly authorities of Russia, has state and departmental awards.
Work areas of the base department:
1. Instruction in bachelor and master degree programs connected with the antimonopoly legislation and purchasing management;
2. Organization of educational, production and pre-degree practice of students and undergraduates of the “Public and Municipal Management” program;
3. Research guidance of final qualification works of students and participation in work of the State certifying commission in the “Public and Municipal Management” program;
4. Organization and accomplishment of educational and educational and methodical and productive activity for disciplines of the curriculum of bachelor and master’s degrees of the “Public and Municipal Authority” program;
5. Development and implementation of additional educational programs of advanced training and professional training of specialists in the field of the antimonopoly policy, purchases of goods, work and services for the state and municipal needs, and also needs of organizations and organizations of various forms of ownership;
6. Research, scientific and practical, consulting activities for various issues in the field of the antimonopoly policy, purchases of goods, work and services for the state and municipal needs, and also organizations’ needs and organizations of various ownership forms;
7. Participation in implementing the University mission, implementation of objectives and the University policy in the field of quality, development of the quality management system of the University.
Contact information: 4a, Pushkinskaya St., Ulyanovsk, room 612
Phone of the department: (8422) 42-61–02: ext. 1 — Training center of the government and local government officers; ext. 2 — Department of the economic analysis and public administration",
Basic department of anti-monopoly regulation.
Phone: (8422) 41-32–03;
Appointment hours of the department chair:
Tuesday from 17–00 to 19–00 at the address: 4a,Pushkinskaya St., room 612
Wednesday from 17–00 to 19–00 at the address: 8, Spasskaya St., 2 floor, room No. 201