USU Rector Boris Kostishko makes a statement about the current COVID-19 situation.
Dear students, teachers, and staff! In the tense epidemic situation, which was caused by the spread of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we have to take effective steps for preserving the lives and health of everyone.
During this difficult period, I ask you to comply strictly with the following recommendations.
If two or more of these symptoms occur,
- fever or chills
- a high temperature (above 37.1 °C)
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- fatigue, headache
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
Comply with the following requirements:
- Stay at home
- Limit your outside contacts as much as possible.
- Seek medical attention (Call for a doctor or ambulance - tel. 103 or 112)
- Fill in the form – anticovid.ulsu.ru.
- Inform your class leader (if you are a student) or head of the Department about your health condition.
These steps are vital to the timely assistance of the university’s senior staff, as well as operational measures to prevent the spread of infection among your peers/colleagues.
Take care of yourself and your family!