Registration of projects for participation in the Russian-Chinese youth business incubator is coming to an end
Businessmen-beginners have the last chance to participate in the work of the business incubator - to implement their projects and enter the Chinese market. To do this, before May 14, one should submit an application on the website of the AIS "Youth of Russia". Projects will be reviewed by experts and 20 best ideas will be selected. Their authors are to take part in the first stage of the business incubator, which will be held in five Russian Twin cities. Different areas of projects are provided in each of these cities. For example, technological entrepreneurship and IT projects will be reviewed in Ulyanovsk.
Anyone who has an idea of a business project can become an incubator resident. The only requirement is that the participant should be from 18 to 35 years.
The Russian stage will last 14 days. During this time, experts will tell the participants about:
- business trends and strategic areas of cooperation;
- attraction of investments;
- the foundations of cooperation with state bodies of Russia and China;
- an effective presentation;
- the basics of accounting and financial accounting at enterprises in Russia and China;
- protection of intellectual property, etc.
Then the authors of the best projects will go to China.
Participation in the program is free. You can get more information about the project on the official site rcybi.ru.